Pages

27 December 2016

December '16

Hello, humans and robots! It's me, Princess Ann.

Honestly, I don't know why I call myself 'princess', but I once read a quote saying "Just because you don't have a prince, doesn't mean you aren't a princess". Therefore, I'm a princess!

Chill.

Ok, so, 2017 is only 5 days away.

I don't even know what I should write... It's been almost a year since I last updated this blog.
I guess I'm just gonna write about the mental illness I've been going through..... you might wonder why I write about my mental illness, well, me too.

Check these out....








These photos were clicked 8 months ago. Yuppp, April 2016. I was just 15 years old and going through the 2nd semester of class 10.

Guess who wrote those letters? 'My classmate'??  Duh, whoever did, he/she really won my heart!
PRINCESS ANN DID!!!!
YES!!!!
THOSE LETTERS WERE WRITTEN BY ME!!!

Sounds silly?
Hmmm.. To be honest, I was bored that time. I realized I needed to love myself.

That's all I can write. And I guess I don't need to be sorry if this blog doesn't impress you. I don't live to impress people,  People live to impress me!!! but I can impress you if I want to.

Anyways, have a great day. Hope you don't mind to pray for me, family, and the whole world... But if you do, then that's okay.

Ok.

Write something on the comment box. Yes, this is an imperative sentence.
I don't mind if you want to mock my illness or argue here :)
I need attention :)
After done, just leave me alone.

I know I need to improve my writing skill. A big thank you to me for telling me about that. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annida.
    Hey, you are such a gorgeous girl with a really beautiful personality. I'm here to convince you that at least there is me who love you, and the way i finally found this blogspot of yours makes it complete sense. Don't worry if you are not know me, just a little clue, i'm near you (maybe beside you rn lol, jk).

    Semangaaat!!!
    I don't know if you still have access to your account but yea idc lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think :)